Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pray For China During the Olympics

I followed a link to Voice of the Martyrs, a wonderful organization that deals with the Persecuted Church around the World. They are giving away free prayer wrist bands for those who want to pray for China during the Olympics this August. (Here's the link)

Want to join me? Leave a comment if you are going to be in prayer. Even just one time can make a difference. I don't know how prayer to Jesus works, but I do know he cares, and I do know he desires all to come to him, so why not pray?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm wearing my wrist band, and praying. We were able to visit China last October, and will be loving the Olympics! Thanks for the reminder to pray!
-GraceinMD

Anonymous said...

I'm wearing my wrist band, and praying. We were able to visit China last October, and will be loving the Olympics! Thanks for the reminder to pray!
-GraceinMD