Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I love Easter.

What a victory! What a JOY! What a blessing.

The older I get, the more I am exploring and learning--about life, about love, about faith. I don't have it all figured out, that's for sure. Don't know anyone who does. The women at Well-Trained Mind forums have opened up my eyes to so many new terms, new ways of looking at God, new ideas. Actually, they are very ancient, old ideas that are just new to me.... I have learned about Reform Theology, Pre-and Post-Millenialism, Eastern Orthodoxy, etc., etc. I know where I stand on a lot of theological things now, things I was never exposed to in my small, Episcopalian world. It's wonderful!

But more binds us as Christians than separates us. Christ himself is the binding. Christ himself is the center that holds.

I LOVE EASTER, because I LOVE JESUS, and am so very grateful for what the Living God has done for me and for all. I lift my eyes to him and all the hard things fall away.

Hope your life is blessed by the Lord Jesus Christ, Very God of Very God, Redeemer, Saviour, Creator, the Hope of The Nations, The One True God.

No comments: