Monday, November 23, 2009

I am burdened today.
So many people have lost their belief in Jesus. I don't know if they've been hurt, if they are angry, if someone misrepresented Him, I don't know why at all. Some say they were raised in Christian homes but now just. don't. believe. Some say it never made sense and they just played along until they grew up and didn't have to, anymore.

My heart hurts, and there's a cramp in my tummy. The lofty way to express that is to ask God to break my heart with the things that break His--

But oh, God. Please no more heartbreaking. This little one simply cannot take it. I am so tired of crying.

If you are the Way, then surely you are big enough to take this burden.

So, I surrender these people--some of them dear, some of them unknown, some of them I'm actually angry at! Go figure--Take these people and do whatever it is You do when your creation disobeys, disregards, disrespects, disengages--

Please, God. Be God.

No comments: