Saturday, March 28, 2009

Worshiping this morning at my computer...
Ever do that? I don't mean bowing down to the Holy Shrine of the Internet (though I do enough of that), I mean reading others' blogs and finding God in the midst of their every day joys and struggles.

I LOVE Stephanie's blog at Enduring with Grace. I would like to meet her someday irl.
Anyway, I spent the last half hour listening to her music. David Crowder is so awesome! He wrote a song that just had me worshiping my God--tears, raised hands, surrender, all of it.

How beautiful when we allow others to see our lives, and be inspired by our choices. Thanks for choosing the music on your blog, Stephanie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I come to check out your blog for the first time in ages and you have a post about my blog. Thank you Chris! I am sorry that I have been out of touch. Life has been extremely busy and we have been sick quite a bit this year.
Hopefully, we will "chat" soon.:o)